Courtyard Carpets Terms & Conditions
- We ask for a non refundable 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remainder of the balance is to be paid either before or on the day of installation. Payment can be made as cash or debit/credit card (credit cards incur a 2.5% surcharge).
- If a fitting date is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, you may be charged a cancellation fee (minimum fitting charge).
- Please ensure that all rooms are clear of furniture prior to our arrival.
- Please note that if any furniture does need to be moved by ourselves, we cannot be held responsible for any damage caused.
- Although we take our upmost care and attention whilst fitting, we cannot accept responsibility for any accidental damage to wallpaper, fixtures and fittings.
- Please ensure that your old flooring is uplifted and removed prior to our arrival. It is the customers responsibility to dispose of the old flooring as well as rubbish produced during installation.
- Fitting is guaranteed for 6 months from the day of installation. Any reattend after this date may incur an additional charge.
- Please note that any loop pile/Berber carpets are at risk of plucking (especially from pets/vigorous hoovers). If this occurs we cannot be held responsible for the damage.